At SF Swedish Massage the health and wellness of our community is priority. Upon reopening to protect the safety of public and the spread of COVID-19 Massage room will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each session following the CDC/EPA guidelines. As well as wearing PPE. Massage Studio is temporarily closed
At SF Swedish Massage you will be pampered in a clean and comfortable environment. I am committed to your wellness by providing you a relaxing massage that will rejuvenate your mind and body while revitalizing your spirit.
Upon reopening and going forward several precautions will be implemented to protect the safety of all of us and prevent the spread of COVID-19. SF Swedish Massage will comply with all CDC requirements, as well as the mandates by the City and San Francisco Department of Public Health.
- If you wake up with cold or flu symptoms or just not feeling well and need to cancel on day of the appointment, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. There will be no penalties for cancellations.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be checked and there will be a series of questions asked before the session to protect your health, mine and others.
- If for any reason you don’t have a face mask, I will provide you a face mask at your arrival.
- Come to your massage appointment solo. No visitors are allowed.
- Massage sessions will run "on time" and so do you. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated.
- Massage studio will be cleaned thoroughly before and after each massage session. SF Swedish Massage is taking extra measures for everyone’s health and safety.
Sign up to hear from us about massage specials, sales, and events.