SF Swedish Massage is happy to welcome you back.
Fully vaccination and Booster have been received.
Several safety precautions will be still implemented to protect the safety of all of us and prevent the spread of COVID-19. You can read them right below under Safety Precautions subtitle.
At SF Swedish Massage you will be pampered in a clean and comfortable environment. I am committed to your wellness by providing you a relaxing massage that will rejuvenate your mind and body while revitalizing your spirit.
We must follow safety precautions to protect the safety of all of us and prevent the spread of COVID-19. SF Swedish Massage will comply with all CDC requirements, as well as the mandates by the City and San Francisco Department of Public Health.
If you wake up with cold or flu symptoms or just not feeling well and need to cancel on day of the appointment, please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. There will be no penalties for cancellations.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be checked and there will be a series of questions asked before the session to protect your health, mine and others.
- You must wash or sanitize your hands before and after the massage session. starts.
- If for any reason you don’t have a face mask, I will provide you a face mask at your arrival.
- Come to your massage appointment solo. No visitors are allowed.
- Massage sessions will run "on time". Late arrivals cannot be accommodated. If you arrive early to your appointment please wait outside or inside your car.
- Massage studio will be cleaned thoroughly before and after each massage session. SF Swedish Massage is taking extra measures for everyone’s health and safety.
Sign up to hear from us about massage specials, sales, and events.